|Posted by Boyd Harrison on February 16, 2011 at 1:15 AM|
Young Hands Project
FOR THE RESCUE OF AN OLD IMPLEMENT OR TRACTOR
- Any implements, and lawn & garden tractors are eligible.
- Tractors originally built before 1960 are eligible.
- Youth must be under the age of 19.
- Work must be performed by youth. Work done by others, professional services, machining, welding, etc must be observed and documented by youth.
- Youth must document project with record book including technical measurements, work descriptions and photos.
- Implement or tractor must be completely disassembled, inspected for wear/breakage, and repaired to manufacturers’ recommended tolerances.
- Safety precautions and procedures must be documented.
- Reward will be paid to any entrant who attends and shows their implement or tractor at the East Village show.
Implements must be clean and painted by youth.
May be done with spray gun or spray can.
Tractors don’t have to be pretty; they just have to run great.
City, St., Zip: _____________________________________________
Parent/Grandparent sponsor’s name: __________________________
Serial # _________________________
Return by June 1 to: Larry Mack
4301 – 134th Ave
Milan, IL 61264